Another Time another Mech......or...The Battletechism of Fire

Another  Time another Mech......or...The Battletechism of Fire
A Thor and some Comrades from "My" Falcon Guard

Donnerstag, 9. April 2015

Hi & Hello to All!!!
I`m very sorry that i post not very often but i post more on Google+ and facebook you know...
Well i spend many times meanwhile for Battletech and painting this minis..
and so the time for my 6mm`s is very rare...you know..
but in the Future i will much more often post here on my Blog..
And i will create a new Blog for my Battletech-painting aktivitis..you know?!!!
but i have a new projekt in 6mm GHQ`s...
A lil "Zimmerit" could be fine on my Elefant`s (German Tankhunter in WWII)
Its in workprogress..
But i hope you like it...!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen